Precautions before submitting an inquiry
- The information that you fill in when submitting an inquiry may be used when we send a reply or submit information. Personal information may also be used by related companies and vendors, within the boundaries of the purpose for which it was provided.
- Personal customer information may be disclosed, revised, or deleted upon request after confirming the identity of the requesting individual. In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, if a reply is provided in writing, a handling fee may be required to cover postage fees and other actual fees. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following numbers.
ＴＥＬ： 03-5220-5400（Switchboard） 03-6268-0261（Direct Phone）
- We may not be able to provide complete service if any of the required items have not been filled in.
- If you are under 16 years of age, consent of a parent or legal guardian is required before submitting a request.
- Pleaseclick herefor our Personal Information Protection Policy.
When submitting an inquiry, please fill in the required items on the input screen form, and then click on "To confirmation screen".
NOTE: Please use only alphanumeric characters.
NOTE: Items marked with a ※ symbol are required items. Please be sure to fill these in.