International Medical Coordinator
Medical Tourism Business
As one enterprise in the IMS Group, Japan's largest medical care group, I-Cell Networks provides support for foreign patients would like to receive medical care in Japan.
As an international liaison for foreign patients who would like to receive medical care in Japan, we provide the following services for patients from China, the United States, Europe, Russia, Mongolia and many other countries around the world, giving them access to medical facilities in Japan.
|Before arriving to Japan||• Arranging hospital
• Provide quatation for the total treatment fee
• Support to apply medical visa
|While in Japan||• Translate the documents
• Provide language support to the patient and the accompanying person
|While under treatment||• Send medical interpreter to the hopital with the patient
• Coordination between the hospital and the patient
|After returning home||• Translate the result and patient referral documents
(these can be provided for an additional fee)
As an International Medical Coordinator
I-Cell Networks is certified as an international medical coordinator (registration no. B-009), and, as such, can serve a guarantor for foreigners applying for medical visas in Japan. In that role, we provide a range of services that extend from visa procedures to support services throughout the time that the patient is in Japan.
- Medical visas are provided for foreign patients and persons accompanying them, for the purpose of undergoing medical care in Japan.
- Medical visas are issued for up to three years, and allow stays of up to six months per visit. If the patient is going to stay more than 90 days, it is assumed that the patient will be hospitalized, and he or she needs to receive a certificate of residence from the local immigration authorities.
- When a foreign patient applies for a visa for himself or herself, and for an accompanying person, an international medical coordinator in Japan, or a travel agent or other organization, must serve as a guarantor.